Terms & Conditions
The term "One Fast Cat" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 708 Via Alondra, Camarillo, CA 93012. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. To verify pricing, specials, or inventory, we may be contacted via the phone or email.
- One Fast Cat is not responsible for any damage caused by our products
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website or our products are subject to the laws of the state of California.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages.
- Occasionally, this website may include links to other/3rd party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They should not be understood as an endorsement of the website(s). We have no responsibility for accuracy or veracity of the content of the linked website(s).
- We offer 30 day manufacturer's guarantee on all of our products. If any of our products are damaged due to a manufacturing defect or shipping activities, we will replace the item free of charge within one year of delivery to the customer. We will not replace parts or products damaged by misuse or negligence on the customer's behalf.
- The One Fast Cat Wheel is a uniquely engineered enrichment device. Due to it's size and construction it cannot be resold if returned to us. We also believe every cat deserves their own new wheel and the ability to "make it their own". Cats or other animals may mark the wheel when it is in their home. This can cause avoidance or behavior challenges if this same wheel is then sent to another home. The Golden Cat Rule applies in all returns. Do unto another pet parent or pet companion as you would to yourself.
- Take time to review the features of the wheel and whether you have the time to train your cat. Some cats take to the wheel immediately while others like to go at their own pace and prefer additional training time. The process for integrating your cat to the wheel could take several months. We have heard stories where the pet parent has spent a couple months training and has just about given up when suddenly the cat starts using the wheel. Sometimes this occurs in the middle of the night or when the pet parent is in the other room and not looking. As we all know, cats have a mind of their own!
- Only an unused and unassembled wheel in the original box can be returned. There is a $50 restocking fee and return postage is not included.
- Unused wheels can be returned to us within 30 days. To return an unused wheel you will need to obtain an RMA from our contact us form.
- The price for products on this website are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time. Please check our website for price changes to be informed of current pricing.
- Choice of Forum: This agreement shall be interpreted by the laws of the State of California. Any litigation under this agreement shall be resolved in trial courts of Los Angeles County, State of California.
One Fast Cat Inc. (“One Fast Cat”) reaches out to social media users to seek their permission to feature our favorite content on our various sites, social channels, and various promotional materials. You are reading this because One Fast Cat has requested your permission to use your social media content in this way.
USER CONTENT LICENSE
You hereby grant to One Fast Cat and its related companies, agents, licensees, sublicensees, contractors, successors, legal representatives, assigns, and third-party service providers, and their respective retail partners, marketing or public relations agencies, and other affiliates (the “Licensed Parties”) a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable right to use your User Content in any manner to be determined in the Licensed Parties’ sole discretion, including but not limited to on webpages and social media pages operated by the Licensed Parties, in promotional e-mails and advertisements, and in any and all other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, and in any media now or hereafter known. The Licensed Parties may use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your User Content in any manner in their sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
You grant the Licensed Parties the right to use your username, real name, image, likeness, descriptions of you, location, or other identifying information, including but not limited to your voice, in connection with any use of your User Content.
You hereby agree and represent and warrant that (i) you are solely responsible for your User Content, (ii) you own all rights in and to your User Content and/or have obtained appropriate rights and permissions from any and all other persons and/or entities who own, manage or otherwise claim any rights with respect to such User Content, (iii) you are not a minor, (iv) the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content as described herein will not violate the rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, moral, proprietary or other rights, of any third party, or any law, rule or regulation, and (v) the User Content is not libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, indecent, threatening, harassing, hateful, or offensive or otherwise unlawful.
You hereby release, discharge, and agree to hold the Licensed Parties, and any person acting on their behalf, harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content.
The Licensed Parties reserve the right to remove any User Content from the Site and the One Fast Cat Properties. If you believe any content, including User Content, residing on the Site or on the One Fast Cat Properties or displayed or used in connection with the One Fast Cat Services infringes any person’s or entity’s copyright rights, please refer to the One Fast Cat Copyright Policy https://onefastcat.com/pages/terms-conditions.
You certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Site, One Fast Cat Services or One Fast Cat Properties may be protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership or other rights in proprietary information and materials of One Fast Cat by authorizing use of your User Content or otherwise using or accessing the Site, the One Fast Cat Services, or the One Fast Cat Properties.