The term "One Fast Cat" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 708 Via Alondra, Camarillo, CA 93012. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. To verify pricing, specials, or inventory, we may be contacted via the phone or email.
- One Fast Cat is not responsible for any damage caused by our products.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website or our products are subject to the laws of the state of California.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages.
- Occasionally, this website may include links to other/3rd party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They should not be understood as an endorsement of the website(s). We have no responsibility for accuracy or veracity of the content of the linked website(s).
- We offer one year manufacturer's guarantee on all of our products. If any of our products are damaged due to a manufacturing defect or shipping activities, we will replace the item free of charge within one year of delivery to the customer. We will not replace parts or products damaged by misuse or negligence on the customer's behalf.
Our Cat Exercise Wheel is designed for moderate to high energy cats, but if your cat doesn't take to the wheel within the first 30 days we can do a return. To receive a pre-paid return label you must have the original box to ship the wheel in; otherwise, you will be required to pay the full amount for the return label. For wheels returned in the original box we will issue you a FedEx label and deduct a flat rate of $35 from the refund for shipping. If you return the wheel without a return label issued by us, you will need to pay for return shipping and you will not be reimbursed for any shipping expenses, which can cost upwards of $80. We encourage you to contact us before returning any products so that our Customer Care Team can process the return and shipping on your behalf.
Send your return request to our Customer Care Team here with your order number. Please allow a few business days for your request to be processed.
- There is no restocking fee for the returned items. Refunds are issued to the payment method by which the product was purchased.
- The price for products on this website are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time. Please check our website for price changes to be informed of current pricing.
- Choice of Forum: This agreement shall be interpreted by the laws of the State of California. Any litigation under this agreement shall be resolved in trial courts of Los Angeles County, State of California.