- ....AWESOME! Review by OMAR
- exceeded our expectations! Review by Matthew
We put our cat on the wheel the first day, on the second day he was getting on it by himself, and by the fourth day he had figured it out and was getting some great runs going. He gets on it multiple times a day (and at night), and really enjoys it. He uses it more often than we expected. (Posted on 3/16/2015)
- Carpet treads a must have. Review by Christine
- I received my wheel a little over a week ago and I couldn't be more pleased. There is one weak spot I corrected immediately. My cat has front claws and they kept getting stuck in the foam treads. I found the perfect solution with carpet treads on amazon for about 40 bucks and 8 inch wide carpet tape from Dean Flooring. Marsha took to the wheel with much enthusiasm immediately and I even heard her using by herself for the first time. An extra 100 bucks was well worth it. No more stuck claws. (Posted on 2/20/2015)
- Good stuff Review by Kamal
- A hit! Review by Arlene
- well worth the wait Review by shawna lenz
- I was a kickstarter backer and while the wait to receive the wheel was long, it was worth it. I found the assembly to be a little harder than the video let on but it is pretty solid. I'm quite impressed with the quality of the wheel. Two of my four cats love the wheel. I used a laser pointer to entice them. Once they developed their running rhythm they started flying. It rolls smoothly on the wheels. There is no wobble. I have my wheel on a carpeted floor and its very stable. All in all, it is a great product at a fantastic price. (Posted on 1/25/2015)
About the Cat Wheel
The most important thing you can do to prevent boredom in your cat is to make sure their environment is stimulating. This means an environment with things to do – windows to look out of, things to watch, places to climb and safe toys to play with. Climbing posts, scratching posts, cat grass, windows perches, window beds, and a view of birds or squirrels to watch are all great ways to enrich your cats life and prevent boredom.
In nature cats would use their energy to hunt. That hunting requires short bursts of energy then they'd spend the rest of the time sleeping and grooming so they'll be ready for the next hunt (grooming is important so prey won't smell them coming). Without the need to hunt prey they need other outlets for that pent up energy. It’s good for cats to get some sort of workout and changing it up to keep them interested is important. There are many ways to keep your cat lively, giving them access to energetic companions, making a play session part of their day, and/or offering them tempting exercise equipment for use when you’re not at home…that’s why we came up with “One Fast Cat™” cat wheel.
Our cat wheel design is more advanced than any before it:
- Smart industrial design allows it to ship or retail in a very small box (box size)
- This design also allows for it to be assembled extremely quickly for home use
- Sturdy and lightweight for ease of moving it around
- It is made of Recycled plastics
- Run surface is made from a closed cell EVA foam to prevent claws from catching and allowing cats to run naturally using their claws for safe footing
- Can be cleaned by taking it outside and spraying it with a hose or wiped down with a wet towel
- Open design so cats can enter from either side
- 48" diameter wheel
- 34" x 12" base
Weight: 22 lbs
Height: 51 inches
Width: 48 inches
Depth: 12 inches
Who's talking about the Cat Exercise Wheel:
"An exercise wheel for cats has raised more than $140,000 on Kickstarter."
The Huffington Post
"You Can Haz Hamster Wheel For Cats"
"One Fast Cat will help keep your moggy's motor running"
"Some Genius Designed A Hamster Wheel For Cats"