The most important thing you can do to prevent boredom in your cat is to make sure their environment is stimulating. This means an environment with things to do – windows to look out of, things to watch, places to climb and safe toys to play with. Climbing posts, scratching posts, cat grass, windows perches, window beds, and a view of birds or squirrels to watch are all great ways to enrich your cats life and prevent boredom.
In nature cats would use their energy to hunt. That hunting requires short bursts of energy then they'd spend the rest of the time sleeping and grooming so they'll be ready for the next hunt (grooming is important so prey won't smell them coming). Without the need to hunt prey they need other outlets for that pent up energy. It’s good for cats to get some sort of workout and changing it up to keep them interested is important. There are many ways to keep your cat lively, giving them access to energetic companions, making a play session part of their day, and/or offering them tempting exercise equipment for use when you’re not at home…that’s why we came up with “One Fast Cat™” cat wheel.
Our cat wheel design is more advanced than any before it:
- Smart industrial design allows it to ship or retail in a very small box (box size)
- This design also allows for it to be assembled extremely quickly for home use
- Sturdy and lightweight for ease of moving it around
- It is made of Recycled plastics
- Run surface is made from a closed cell EVA foam to prevent claws from catching and allowing cats to run naturally using their claws for safe footing
- Can be cleaned by taking it outside and spraying it with a hose or wiped down with a wet towel
- Open design so cats can enter from either side
- 48" diameter wheel
- 34" x 12" base
Weight: 22 lbs
Height: 51 inches
Width: 48 inches
Depth: 12 inches
- Tigger Approved Review by Stephanie
The entire time my husband was putting it together Tigger would sniff it and run away, he is a 9 week old f3 Savannah Cat. To be honest I was getting worried he would be scared of it. As soon as it was up I used his favorite feather wand like the training video showed and off he went. In a matter of minutes no toy was needed to entice him. Tigger is now resting from all the running!
This wheel is the best money we have spent on him next to his cat walk tube. This wheel is the perfect size, I have no doubt he will be using it for a long, long time!
Thank You One Fast Cat for a Great Wheel at a price we could afford!!! (Posted on 4/29/2017)
- Fast and easy Review by Danielle
- A hit! Review by Arlene