The term "One Fast Cat" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 708 Via Alondra, Camarillo, CA 93012. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. To verify pricing, specials, or inventory, we may be contacted via the phone or email.
- One Fast Cat is not responsible for any damage caused by our products.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website or our products are subject to the laws of the state of California.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages.
- Occasionally, this website may include links to other/3rd party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They should not be understood as an endorsement of the website(s). We have no responsibility for accuracy or veracity of the content of the linked website(s).
- We offer one year manufacturer's guarantee on all of our products. If any of our products are damaged due to a manufacturing defect or shipping activities, we will replace the item free of charge within one year of delivery to the customer. We will not replace parts or products damaged by misuse or negligence on the customer's behalf.
- The One Fast Cat Wheel is a uniquely engineered enrichment device. Due to it's size and construction it cannot be resold if returned to us. We also believe every cat deserves their own new wheel and the ability to "make it their own". Cats or other animals may mark the wheel when it is in their home. This can cause avoidance or behavior challenges if this same wheel is then sent to another home. The Golden Cat Rule applies in all returns. Do unto another pet parent or pet companion as you would to yourself.
Take time to review the features of the wheel and whether you have the time to train your cat. Some cats take to the wheel immediately while others like to go at their own pace and prefer additional training time. The process for integrating your cat to the wheel could take several months. We have heard stories where the pet parent has spent a couple months training and has just about given up when suddenly the cat starts using the wheel. Sometimes this occurs in the middle of the night or when the pet parent is in the other room and not looking. As we all know, cats have a mind of their own!
Only an unused and unassembled wheel in the original box can be returned. There is a $50 restocking fee and return postage is not included.
Unused wheels can be returned to us within 30 days. To return an unused wheel you will need to obtain an RMA from our contact us form.
- The price for products on this website are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time. Please check our website for price changes to be informed of current pricing.
- Choice of Forum: This agreement shall be interpreted by the laws of the State of California. Any litigation under this agreement shall be resolved in trial courts of Los Angeles County, State of California.