A single kit of Cats in Cubes comes with 3 beds, 3 scratchers, and 3 hammocks, 15 circle portals, 33 solid panels, 6 metal frames, 54 regular connectors, and 6 3D connectors. It can make up to twelve cubes, with each built cube measuring 14"x14"x14". Windows are 12" in diameter and can accommodate most cats.
Each kit of Cats in Cubes has the following features:
- A totally customizable configuration to fit any space
- Easy assembly with no tools required
- Sturdy and stable up to 40 lbs per cube
- Simple maintenance—fur and dirt can be wiped from the plastic with a damp towel
- Additional kits can be added to form even larger and more complicated structures; feel free to get creative!
- Five Stars Review by Dexter
- easy to assemble Review by BJD
- High Vertical Nap Spot, Low Hiding Spot to Hunt Review by Hunter
With the 3-pack, I was able to get 4 cubes high, and she loves to sleep at the top level to see everyone in the room. The 4-cubed column is the only column against the wall. It does shake a tad (8-10 lb cat) when getting her to run up the stacks, but not enough to be worrisome with how it was arranged. She has also learned to hide at the bottom level and wait for her toy to be insight, before she pounces out.
It was possible to attach a crinkle tunnel tube to a panel with a hole at the base, to create more fun for the hunt.
(Posted on 9/12/2017)
- Customize your cat furniture Review by Amazon Customer