A single kit of Cats in Cubes comes with 3 beds,3 scratchers, 15 circle portals, 33 solid panels, 6 metal frames, 54 regular connectors, and 6 3D connectors. It can make up to twelve cubes, with each built cube measuring 14"x14"x14". Windows are 12" in diameter and can accommodate most cats.
Each kit of Cats in Cubes has the following features:
- A totally customizable configuration to fit any space
- Easy assembly with no tools required
- Sturdy and stable up to 40 lbs per cube
- Simple maintenance—fur and dirt can be wiped from the plastic with a damp towel
- Additional kits can be added to form even larger and more complicated structures; feel free to get creative!
- I've tried all manner of cat towers and furniture and shelving units--and there's always something not quite good enough about t Review by Amazon Customer
I bought a set of three of these cats in cubes, and I was immediately impressed with how sturdy they were once we put them together. I also LOVED how many things there are for the cats to do. Hammocks and scratch pads and things like that...it was an immediate success with my cats. Even my hefty boys that are over 11 pounds, found that they could jump and climb and hop around and perch on and in these cubes. The material is solid, the connectors are sturdy and the accessories are of a high quality (my brood of 10 kitties can typically shred a cat tree/tower in like a couple days if it's not high quality, so this is definitely a testament to the quality of this product).
So I ordered another set of three. I can honestly say I will likely order a few more sets of 3 in the near future, because the modularity of these things is intensely useful for smaller housing situations!
If you're on the fence about this product--trust me, it's amazing. (Posted on 9/12/2017)
- This creative twist on cat furniture is fantastic. First of all Review by SRV
- Great Idea! Fun for both people and cats. Review by N. Lam
We built a tunnel up and over our piano that now looks more like a cat castle. It seems light weight and I wasn't sure how strong it would be but my two large cats are very comfortable in it and it supports them well. They are 15 and 17 pound cats. They have each claimed a level as their own now and sit in it all the time.
We are wanting to buy more now and continue the structure in more directions. Very fun for people that love to create their own design :)
(Posted on 9/12/2017)