The most important thing you can do to prevent boredom in your cat is to make sure their environment is stimulating. This means an environment with things to do – windows to look out of, things to watch, places to climb and safe toys to play with. Climbing posts, scratching posts, cat grass, windows perches, window beds, and a view of birds or squirrels to watch are all great ways to enrich your cats life and prevent boredom.
In nature cats would use their energy to hunt. That hunting requires short bursts of energy then they'd spend the rest of the time sleeping and grooming so they'll be ready for the next hunt (grooming is important so prey won't smell them coming). Without the need to hunt prey they need other outlets for that pent up energy. It’s good for cats to get some sort of workout and changing it up to keep them interested is important. There are many ways to keep your cat lively, giving them access to energetic companions, making a play session part of their day, and/or offering them tempting exercise equipment for use when you’re not at home…that’s why we came up with “One Fast Cat™” cat wheel.
Our cat wheel design is more advanced than any before it:
- Smart industrial design allows it to ship or retail in a very small box (box size)
- This design also allows for it to be assembled extremely quickly for home use
- Sturdy and lightweight for ease of moving it around
- It is made of Recycled plastics
- Run surface is made from a closed cell EVA foam to prevent claws from catching and allowing cats to run naturally using their claws for safe footing
- Can be cleaned by taking it outside and spraying it with a hose or wiped down with a wet towel
- Open design so cats can enter from either side
- NEW - Roller Blade Wheel Covers included free of charge!
- 48" diameter wheel
- 34" x 12" base
Weight: 22 lbs
Height: 51 inches
Width: 48 inches
Depth: 12 inches
- A hit! Review by Arlene
Danny Runs on the Wheel:
Assembling the Cat Exercise Wheel:
Amberlee carefully assembles a full wheel and offers helful tips and tricks to get the wheel rolling perfectly. Our assembly video was updated on 8/19/2015 to help make the assembly process even easier.
Duration: 22 minutes 43 seconds.
Training Your Cat to the Exercise Wheel:
Amberlee shows us two methods of cat training: treat and toy training.
Duration: 13 minutes 6 seconds